Tuesday, March 20, 2007

She's such a groovy lady.

There are mystical forces in the world and i know that for sure. Some people call it karma, some call it faith and some have no idea what it's called. It's a feeling that higher forces are playing their part in your life. I came across a little of this feeling yesterday on the drive home from work. As soon as i left the car park i couldn't get across into the lane that would take me onto the freeway and home in about 25 mins. I actually had to go through the city centre and north of the city to actually get where i wanted to go (the discount petrol station). It took me 45 minutes to get home last night but that's beside the point.

The point is that i found myself stuck in traffic behind a tram just looking around and there it was. A place that i have gone past probably hundreds of times but have never seen. As soon as i saw it i had to get my camera out of my bag to get a photo of this. This was momentous but my zipper was stuck (the bag not my pants) and i couldn't get the camera out. The traffic ahead was starting to move and my camear finally came out and somehow i opened it and took this picture.


Now to pretty much everyone except Sab this pic is a blurry pic of a "Cafe Nervosa" that shows two things. 1) My camera work isn't the best and 2) It's the name of the cafe in "Frasier." But this pic is so much more. It's a picture of a place in a show that Sab and I both love. We have had millions of laughs thanks to Frasier and sometimes we see our friendship as Frasier and Roz. Actually we really are Frasier and Roz and if you're not a real fan of the show then you won't know what i'm talking about. Well if you have seen the two of us in action then maybe you have. We just get along so well that many people have said "why don't you two get married?"

It's hard for me to explain the meaning of this pic but if you have a friend that is so close to you, someone who you share so many adventures with, who can tell what you are thinking, then you know what i'm talking about. I really miss Sab and seeing this sign made me feel both happy because of all the laughs we shared but sad because we aren't sharing them now. She's such a groovy lady (hehe i had to use it) and i just miss not having her here.

So for you Sab here are some of our classic Frasier moments...just for us.




No comments: