Thursday, March 08, 2007

On the lighter side...

Don't you love it when you put your pants on and 5 seconds later they are around your ankles again? No i'm not talking about former President of the United States Bill Clinton but as i got ready for work today i put my work pants on only to find that my tummy has receded so much that i don't have enough belly anymore to keep them up! I was rapt as i have been working my flabby butt of at the gym and eating like a human rabbit but i'm seeing results and i want more..more more!!! I wan't more weight to fall, inches to waste away and those things called...umm what are they called again..muscles to come out (but not in a freaky way like the freaky gym freaks at the gym) and to run without feeling like i'm going to die after 500 meters.

Also a couple days ago i received the coolest birthday present ever from Sab. Sure it was belated but the love was felt as she put together an amazing photo album and a little video for me to watch. I came home from the gym to find a package waiting for me and as soon as i opened it mum got her hands on the album first and just started to make this happy about to cry sound. I was taken aback by the amount of work Sab put into this and i really do miss her. I have my friends here but she's such an integral part of my life that there are things i want to do in Melbourne that i know that she would love to do with me but no one else is interested. I called her afterwards and just wanted to thank her so much for this wonderful gift.

I really miss having her around.

2 comments:

A girl lost in the Universe said...

Good Work toots!! I've eaten and drank so much this past couple of weeks that I think I'm heading in the other direction!!! I did discover Pure Blonde low carb beer though.

Can't wait for you to get here. went to Carnegies on Friday night and danced up a fricken storm to classics such as wait for it.....MR BIG, Like a Prayer, I wanna dance with somebody and Hey Ya to name a few. Sure I enjoyed it cause it was from our generation and i'm old but who cares, it was awesome and I drank my first Pint!! Sure I just asked for a Pure blonde and they gave it to me in the form of a pint rather than the bottle I'm used to but crap, I drank it cause I bloody well paid for it!!

Joyfulone said...

And you want to go to Enlgand?

You'd better get used to drinking out of pint glasses now or they'll throw things at you if you drink out of a bottle!

:P