Thursday, November 16, 2006

Sink more piss!!!

I think i've found a reason to take my job at Fosters more seriously then say my job at Primus Telecom.

I've been there two weeks and got my first pay (finally) and with this comes the benefits of the job. Tonight i received 24 bottles of low carb beer (Pure Blonde) and 12 Cougar bourbon and cola cans for FREE!!

Though i'm slightly dissapointed by the fact i can only buy 18 litres of selected wines a month at heavily discounted prices and considering Fosters is home to the worlds largest selection of wines, it's going to be tough to test them all.

18 litres is roughly 16 bottles a month plus at Christmas time we get more products to sample.

I'm happy :)

2 comments:

Joyfulone said...

Whaaaaaaaaaa! You've got my dream job!

*throws shoe*

A girl lost in the Universe said...

I'm sure I could sink a glass of Wolf blass