Thursday, November 02, 2006

In other news...

There have been little tidbits of event's that have happened during the week that need to be said but not deserrving of their own blog..

First - As a result of giving my brother a lottery ticket for his birthday two weeks ago, i found out from my dad last night that he finally got around to checking his ticket. Giving a lottery ticket is a way of saying "you know..i didn't know what to get you so i hope probability works in your favour because i'm too lazy to really pick out a nice gift."

It worked- he won $1167 with my ticket.

Second - As people who know me well know i love James Bond. I had the collection of all the films before i left (the Special Edition) but now they have come out with the "Ultimate Edition" which is exaclt the same but with about three more special features. Still, i started the process of buying them again and i started with "On Her Majesty's Secret Service." That's the film that stars Aussie George Lazenby as Bond that most semi and almost all non Bond fans think sucks. I liked it enough that its the first film of my new "Ultimate Collection." Still the checkout lady at Highpoint Big W disagreed with me on my purchase of OHMSS and stated that "that's the one with the guy who wasn't that good in it." I felt like slapping her. You can't compare Bond's.

Third - Today was the first time i was in a book store and actually looked at the book store instead of hunting down books. Considering hunting books is probably the most aggressive action in my nature i thought to myself..."i need to have a book of mine in here."

Fourth - I'm 9 kilos heavier than this time last year..that's not good.

Lastly - Fosters confirmed that i get two free Sabs every month with my pay. Sweet!

And one More - Tomorrow night i'm meeting Sab as one of her workmates is in a band and i said i would go with her to see them. Before i meet her i'm having a few drinks with the training group i'm in (all for free - thanks Fosters!) and unlike the end of my first week at Optus, i'll make sure the ambulance won't be called again.

2 comments:

A girl lost in the Universe said...

you really have to deal with this Bond obsession babe-c u tomorrow night luuv!!!

Joyfulone said...

"Fosters confirmed that i get two free Sabs every month with my pay"

You already have a Sab!

Explain please. I want a free Sab too. I miss mine since she moved back to Melbourne!

xx, miss you.