Tuesday, February 27, 2007

She's a hard one to find!!

Ahh the early 90's. Fashion sure was at its peak. I still love her though.

The search for Belinda Carlisle's new album has been harder than i thought. I visited my local record store last week yet there were only a couple copies of her very poor so called "Best of" albums.

During the week i have been starting later in the day so i went to my local mega mall and searched the records stores for no success.

Until...

Once again my gorgeous godmother Auntry Rhonda was in the city and messaged me that she was in town for a meeting and would check out the stores in the city to see if there are any copies left. She managed to pick up sone of the only three copies in a chain of stores that has about 30 stores in Melbourne,

So come saturday when i drop off some DVD's to Aunty i'll finally get the chance to sit down and have Belinda serenade me in French.

No comments: