Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Can you spot the difference? ...Neither can I


The top picture shows professional wrestling icon "Bret 'The Hitman' Hart" displaying his signature move 'The Sharpshooter' on some poor chappy. I don't know who the other guy is but if my brother is looking at this update I'm sure he could tell me who is on the receiving end of it just by the design of the other guys tights. Chris loves wrestling.

I myself am prone to the odd glimpse of 'Sports Entertainment' but nothing to the level of my brother yet judging by the second picture you could swear that I was trying out for a guest appearance to the sequel of Jack Black's film 'Nacho Libre.' As you can see the massage course we are undertaking is pretty heavy duty in some areas but overall today was a lot better than yesterday.

Our teacher Vinegar Tits became a vinegarette tits of sorts as her blustering personality was scaled back to the same level as a hurricane force 3. Not only did we learn all 60 moves today but the three students were really getting into the final details. When our teacher said yesterday "its more important to find the right places and pressure to touch" I thought she was bonkers. Then again I was trying not to shit myself in the process yet today I really concerntrated on trying to find the right tendons and muscles to touch. Whilst massaging Sab she was laughing at me because of the serious look on my face and being such dear friends, I did exactly the same to her.

So tonight as the rain falls down here i may have another massage and we will make our way to see the Chiang Mai night bazzar in the centre of town. Tomorrow is our final day where we practice some more and learn about the importance of herbs when massaging Thai style.

Should be fun.







No comments: