Thursday, April 05, 2007

Don't believe everything you read

According to Melbourne's largest selling newspaper, the Herald-Sun, i'm a big girl.

Now the reason for this claim is that in Tuesday's paper i was able to finally find out the time i ran for the fun run i completed last sunday. Actually now that i think of it, dad called me "Markina" in the morning before work and i had no idea why until i was given the phone only to find out that one of friends of the family (Irena...from the footy) had already found the results of the run in the paper and decided to call up and give me the good news.

So getting into work i was confronted with a few laughs by some of the staff as they had already found my name in the paper and it was all in good jest. I just can't figure out how my results got in the womens side of the paper rather than the guys.

Anyway the time i ran in my first 3.4 km fun run was 17 mins 30 seconds, not bad at all.

No comments: