Thursday, May 10, 2007

Where have i been?

For those who have been wondering where i have been and what i have been up to since my last update all i can say is i just didn't have the desire to update. I just had no desire whatsoever to sit down and write something meaningful for whoever wants to read this. Since my last update i've been keeping myself busy with work and other things to which i will explain. The one probably most of you want to hear from the last update is the story of Lorraine...well let's just say it was all for nothing.

To refresh everyone i decided to do something silly and put a profile up on an internet dating site. I've checked it now and then but one of the profiles that stood out was this girl whose name was Lorraine. We texted and chatted ont he phone a few time and then...nothing. A couple of days after i last spoke to her there was no contact on her end and i went back into my old mode of "what have i done to piss her off?" only to find out a couple of days later she was getting her phone repaired which made me feel like a goose. Well she did msg me later on Anzac Day (April 25th..that's how long its been) and that night after i went to the football i met up with her at a pub and i really had a nice time talking to her. We had plenty of laughs and i really enjoyed her company and i think she enjoyed mine so we decided to meet up again sometime. I spoke to her on a Saturday (Saturday week ago) and since then....nothing.

There was a girl who was a friend of Michaels (as he was back from Queensland last weekend) who decieded to meet up with us for a drink. She came by herself and the three of us had a great time and i enjoyed talking to her. Seen i was the one driving i did the nice thing and drove her home and then went back home talking to Mike saying should i msg her. When i got to my place i said "give me the number" so i msged her monday saying "hope you had a nice time" which she said she did and i left it at that. I msged her Tuesday saying if she was free sometine (as Mike was heading back to Queensland) did she want to catch up for a drink sometime....once again nothing.

Srill there is more to my life at the moment than just a lack of romance. This weekend i'm doing a community radio station course whihc should be fun. I'm doin it with a very very funny guy who i sit next to at work and hopefully we'll get our own show on community radio.

Also next week i'm going to catch up with Sab in Perth!!!

I'd write more tonight but i'm just not in the mood to sit and write a lot of stuff but this has been a good start.