Wednesday, March 22, 2006

I'm still standing! Yeah yeah Yeah!

Don't worry everyone... i'm back!

My Apple died again. The logic board packed up again and thanks to Apple, there is only one repair shop in town and i've pretty much got my own seat waiting for me...well i should have one for me considering the amount of time i have spent there.

Rather than going through everything that i have been up to the past three weeks here is a point by point rundown.

- Works the same. The kids are still alright
- I have no respect for the administraion of the school anymore due to a very disgraceful piece of firing by the school
- Saw Brokeback Mountain with Sab and liked it 4.5 out of 5.
- Saw Capote with Sab and Kate 3.5 out of 5.
- Back on a health kick and back at the gym.
- Celebrated Candace's birthday with a tram ride around Hong Kong which was very cool.
- Two new Irish girls, Nicola and Fiona started at the school. They are both quite lovely.
- Followed the Demons progress in the Football up until we got creamed by the Crows.
-Collected my video award i won a few weeks ago
- Sabs class won best drama in their year level so the school won $1500 worth of books which are sorely needed.
- Watched a lot of 'Frasier' episodes with Sab.
- Installed FIFA 2004 on the schools computers so i can play it at lunchtime.


That's about it really.

Well now that i'm back with a new logic board and wireless card, i'll be back to update you all more often. I'm just waiting for the logic board to pack up again. By all estimates it should be late May or early June.

1 comment:

A girl lost in the Universe said...

15 weeks and 6 days and counting Mark, that's all I'm saying.