Thursday, March 30, 2006

Feeling a little under the weather

Honestly i'm feeling seedy this morning.

Right now my stomach feels like a volcano about to erupt and my eyes are hanging out of their sockets due to lack of sleep.

Last night i started out in Causeway Bay catching up with Gary and Candace at quiz night. I hadn't been for a couple of months and it was nice to be back eating proper pub food and enjoying the surrounds. The quiz finished up at about 11 and then i was off to Wan Chai to catch up with the two new Irish girls who are working here, Fiona and Nicola.

Needless to say the night just flew by and before i knew it it was 5am.

I got up at 7.30 this morning and i am not one of those people who can survive on less than 7 hours sleep.

I'm just waiting for lunch to get a Filet O' Fish and a coffee.

Tick tock..tick...tock

No comments: