Friday, January 06, 2006

So why change to a blog?

Hello everyone in cyberland

For those that have been following my adventures through my weekly (that tuned into fornightly then ended up as monthly) emails i thank you for visiting this site and look forward to keeping you updated in whats going on in my life.

The decision to change was easy. I wanted to get back to more frequent updates without the hassle of checking that everyones emails were correct. By last count i was sending it to about 70 email addresses and god knows how many of you forwarded it to other freinds and work colleagues.

Also with a blog i don't have to rely on my brain as much in order to fill up your inboxes with long winded emails.

So with the change comes new things to talk about and a wider range of shite to flow into your lives.

I hope you come back to Peps Place again because just like the real Peps Place, once your inside..you're part of the family.

No comments: