Sunday, January 08, 2006

20 Things you didn't know about me




Seen that this website is new, i thought i would give you 20 things about me that you may or may not know about me.


1. I shook the Pope's hand at Melbourne Airport back in 1986. I'd swore i'd never wash my right hand again.
2. My favourite Kennedy is Robert. F Kennedy.
3. I can't understand how women can use the word "cute" so often.
4. I like Quiz Nights at a Pub.
5. There's only one "boss" for me: Bruce Springsteen.
6. I can't understand the appeal of Hip Hop and RNB yet i like to listen to Belinda Carlisle.
7. I was a huge fan of the Australian version of "Gladiators." I even bought the magazine and an autograph from Condor.
8. Boxers not briefs.
9. I don't like Australians that have overseas accents and claim they are Australian (example: Greg Norman).
10. I haven't had one serving of Lemon Chicken in all the time i've been in China
11. Sabrina and I are just friends.
12. I snore and i drool when i sleep.
13. There are pictures of me with boxes on my head and dressed up as a woman.
14. Heidi Klum is my favourite supermodel
15. George Lazenby was an under rated James Bond.
16. I believe that Bruce Samazan will make a comeback. Who is Bruce Samazan? Stay tuned to find out more.
17. One of my favorite words to says is "frigate"
18. I get upset at the poor quality of my pirated DVD's and if i could demand my 1 Aussie Dollar back.
19. I sat through an entire Olsen twins movie.
20. Nothing beats a Chicken Parma with a glass of Red Lemonade.

Well thats about it for now.
Join me next time when i give you the inside story about the little known world of colon cleansing and my thoughts on the John F. Kennedy book "An Unfinished Life"

1 comment:

tsotsa said...

Dear Mr.Pepper,

As an admirer of your charming blog space I have a few queries to your latest blog. Firstly could you please explain to me why you favour the word 'frigate'. Secondly, you snore and drool in your sleep?? well i never!? Thirdly i think you should add point number 21-Currently training at the ladyboy school in samui ;-)

Yours truly
Miss.Tsotsina